By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties. It is subject to change without notice.
- Streaming Solutions Limited makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. We cannot guaranty that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. Streaming Solutions Limited will not be liable to you, for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites we link to. We have no responsibility for the content of these websites.
- You are welcome to link to articles on this site. Although you must not link to this site from a site or in a manner which disparages the reputation of Streaming Solutions Limited or its related bodies.
- The majority of content posted in this forum is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Streaming Solutions Limited. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred. Only use this if there's a forum, or if comments can be posted.
- We do not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient security procedures to match your particular requirements.
- Material on this site is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Streaming Solutions Limited. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice. Please read the copyright notice for more information.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- Premium Membership Payment You must pay the applicable premium membership fee in advance by credit card, debit card. The premium membership fee excludes any taxes or currency transmission charges, which are extra costs charged to you. You hereby authorize the Company or its payment processor to request and receive updated credit card information from your credit card issuer on one or more occasions.
- Recurring Billing (does not apply if you select one-time charge) By starting your premium membership and providing or designating a payment method, you hereby authorize the Company or its payment processor to charge you a premium membership fee at the rate in effect when you originally signed up, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Website. Your premium membership will continue for the length of the initial term you select and, at the end of your prepaid initial term, it will automatically renew for additional prepaid periods of the same length. You must cancel your premium membership before it renews to avoid billing of the next term’s premium membership fees to your payment method. Your account will automatically be charged at the rates in effect at the time you originally signed up.
- Price Changes The Company may adjust pricing for its service or any components of it in any way and at any time as it may determine in its sole discretion. Any price changes will not affect your current membership unless the Company gives you 30-days advance email notice to you.
- Billing Cycle (does not apply if you select one-time charge) The membership fee will be billed at the beginning of the initial term of your premium membership and every 30 days afterwards until you cancel your premium membership (unless you selected one-time charge when you purchased your premium membership). The Company automatically bills your payment method every 30 days. Membership fees are fully earned on payment.
- Billing Disputes If you believe that the Company has charged you in error, you must notify the Company in writing no later than 30 days after you receive the billing statement in which the error first appeared. If you fail to notify the Company in writing of a dispute within this 30-day deadline, you waive any disputed charges. You must submit any billing disputes in writing and include a detailed statement describing the nature and amount of the disputed charges. The Company will correct any mistakes in a bill and add or credit them against your future payments.
- Refunds When you cancel your membership, membership fees are not refundable. If the Company issues a refund, all refunds will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. The Company will not issue refunds by cash, check, or to another credit card or payment mechanism.